International Equine Law Congress during The Dutch Masters - Indoor Brabant
In 2019 The Dutch Masters – Indoor Brabant Horse Show in ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands to be held from 14 until 17 March 2019 shall again fully focus on the crème de la crème of the International Equestrian Sport.
The Dutch Masters is together with CHI Genève, CSIO Spruce Meadows Masters and CHIO Aachen part of the Rolex Grand Slam and belongs to the international top events of these days. Of course, European US Asian Equine Lawyers could not be missed at this international top event.
EUAEL International Equine Law Congress 2019
Schelstraete Lawyers, the founder of the Alliance European US Asian Equine Lawyers, will organize for the first time on 15 March 2019 during The Dutch Masters – Indoor Brabant the EUAEL International Equine Law Congress with the subject:
"Does your horse survive the pre-purchase exam?"
Interesting subjects as International Horse Deals and the Pre-Purchase Vetting will be discussed. Non-Conformity and Consumer Sales will be a topic for discussion too and with regards to this also International Litigation will pass by. Last but not least, the subjects Doping and VAT in the Equine Industry will be discussed too.
Click her for the complete programme
- Mette Uldahl & Malcolm Morley (FVE)
- Lisa Lazarus (Morgan Sports Law & EUAEL)
- Rudolf Kaarsemaker (Tax specialist)
- Luc Schelstraete (Schelstraete Advocaten & EUAEL)
- Piotr Wawrzyniak (Schelstraete Advocaten & EUAEL)
- Agnieszka Cwajna (LexHippica & EUAEL)
- Dr. Monika Gattiker (Lanter & EUAEL)
- Dr. Burkart Fischer (Berner Fischer & Partner)